Spring May Bank Holiday Offer
- Add the Sundays x Jem + Bea Changing Clutch to your basket (this can be found in our Outlet)
- Add the products to your basket you wish to purchase to the value of £50 or over
- Go to checkout
- Use code SPRINGSUNDAYS in promo code box!
Jem + Bea
Welcome to the JEM + BEA website. If you use this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use.
The JEM + BEA website is owned by, and promotes the products and services of the following:
Registered Office Address: Jem + Bea, Suite 3, 1-3 Warren Court, Park Road, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 2QX, Company number 09309501
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The use of Jem + Bea gift certificates fall under the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Certificates ordered through our website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers which have a one time use only.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website.
- We are unable to refund of return any amout as a credit not spent on your gift voucher, therefore we suggest spend up to or over the amount on your gift card. This can include any postage fees.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- Where products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.