Jemima Bag Black/Silver (Pre-Order)
A true modern classic, the award winning Jemima Bag in soft tumbled leather unites effortless style with the needs of today’s mum. It has everything you need for easy changing while keeping the aesthetic sleek and chic. Jemima also comes complete with 4 luxe accessories – leather mini clutch, insulated bottle bag, changing mat and crossbody strap.
With multifunctional pockets, and roomy interior it takes you seamlessly from baby bag to work or day bag.
Pre-Order now for Mid/Late January dispatch
- 100% Tumbled Calf leather
- Luxury leather vanity pouch
- Leather keyring holder
- Logo embossed leather tag
- Separate thermo-insulated bottle holder
- 8 interior pockets, including a secure zip compartment for valuables
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Detachable cross-body strap
- Water repellent & wipe clean logo lining
- 2 exterior slip pockets
- Separate mobile phone pocket in front slip pocket for quick access
- Polished silver toned hardware
- Jem + Bea branded dustbag
- Dimensions: H29 W42 D17 cm
- Weight: 1.25kg
Delivery within the UK is free on orders over £100. Please allow up to 3 working days for your bag to arrive.
For next day delivery within the UK at a cost of £9.95, place your order before 12 noon. Orders placed after midday on a Thursday, at the Weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the next working day to arrive the following working day.
Orders below the value of £100 will be delivered at a cost of £4.95 within the UK.
We deliver to Europe at a cost of £15. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery.
We deliver to Asia, Africa, North/South America at a cost of £30. Please allow up to 12 working days for delivery.
We deliver to Australia and New Zealand at a cost of £50. Please allow up to 12 working days for delivery.
Please allow up to 12 working days in addition for personalised purchases to be delivered.
In The Press
“Pretty as well as practical – we love the soft leather Jemima bag, complete with every imaginable compartment and gadget needed inside – ticks all of the boxes.”